Friday 13 December 2013

Analysis of Music Magazine Contents Pages

I analysed two contents pages to give me a good knowledge for when designing my own pages. The two contents pages are below, with the first being from a magazine with only one contents page and the second with two. (Click to enlarge)

Key learning point: Using two pages for the contents section makes for a much more spaced, attractive layout with also more information- I should use two for my own work. It's also important to have a continuation from the cover, whether this be the colour scheme, fonts or logos. I should employ at least one of these in my pages. A variety of shot types have also been employed to make the page more interesting, which again I should replicate in my own individual work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment